Founded in 2006, the Portland Triathlon Club grew out of Team in Training and the YMCA. The club now has over 400 active, enthusiastic members and we are growing
Some highlights of the club include:
▪ USAT registered club run by volunteers.
▪ Devoted to growing the sport regionally, supporting athletes of alllevels with training, education, and racing.
▪ Active presence at manylocal triathlons, swims, runs andother events, with a club booth and volunteers at key regional races.
▪ Organized club workouts nearly every day of the week.
▪ Promoters of the PTC Mock Triathlon, as well as the PTC Hagg Lake Open Water Swim.
▪ Regular club meetings with seminars, speakers, giveaways, and social events.
▪ Clinics and coaching sessions for beginner through elite athletes.
▪ Devoted business partners who work with us to grow the sport.