2014 PTC Race Package
2014 is looking to be an exciting year for the Portland Triathlon Club as we will be focusing on the following races: Blue Lake Olympic Championship, Clackamas Cove Triathlon, Pacific Crest Olympic, Pacific Crest 70.3, Ironman Canada, Ironman Lake Stevens 70.3, and the Portland Triathlon.
In order to help PTC Triathletes through the 2014 season, we are excited to announce the launch of the PTC Race Package. The Race Package will be somewhat similar to the Race Team from years past, but rather than have a separate team within the club we would like to bring more solidarity back to the club as a whole by offering a race package designed to get any triathlete through his or her season.
The PTC Race Package will include training, racing, and casual gear to get you through your 2014 season, as well as a training plan based off of one or more of the club focused races. Included in the Race Package is:
- Utilization of Training Peaks to access training plans.
- Team leaders for each focused race to help organize and lead group workouts.
- Discounted personalized coaching based on your individual needs.
- Training, Race, and Casual apparel (new for 2014 will be a completely redesigned race kit, other gear and vendors are still be identified so stay tuned for more details).
- 1-year PTC club membership.
- Periodic updates from the PTC Leadership to facilitate workout schedule, upcoming races, social gatherings, and race results.
If your eye is on the prize to compete at Ironman Canada or Ironman Lake Stevens 70.3 you will receive a targeted race plan with Canada or Lake Stevens as your ultimate goal. The Ironman Canada plan will include a race build starting with Blue Lake Olympic, Pac Crest 70.3, and Ironman Canada. If Lake Stevens is your goal the plan will include a build starting with Blue Lake Sprint, Pac Crest Olympic, and Ironman Lake Stevens 70.3. If you have different race plans then let us know and we can make changes to accommodate your “A” race.
The PTC Race Package fee is $300 for the 2014 season, which will go 100% towards gear. Please email any questions to email@example.com