The Portland Triathlon Club presents an awesome opportunity to practice your triathlon skills in a non-competitive environment: The 12th Annual Mock Tri.
This is an excellent training event - allowing you to see where you are in your triathlon fitness, as well as offering first-timers the opportunity to try the sport in a supportive environment.
This is a “mock” triathlon, not a formal competition with finisher medals and official timing. It is a learning race where all participants see demonstrations, attend clinics, and go through a Sprint or Olympic distance triathlon. Everyone has a chance to “TRI” in a safe healthy atmosphere.
MAY 6, 2017.
Be sure to arrive early!
Once price for any distance.
Current PTC Members:
$25 thru 2/28, $30 from 3/1-4/30, $35 from 5/1-5/4, $40 race day
$35 thru 2/28, $40 from 3/1-4/30, $45 from 5/1-5/4, $50 race day
Your registration will get you:
- An event shirt and goodie bag.
- Access to pre-event clinics that will teach you key things all triathletes should know.
- A safe, fully supported, swim course in Vancouver Lake.
- A well marked, easy to navigate, bike and run course.
- Aid stations (2) on the run course.
- A secure transition area to give you the full race day experience.
- LUNCH at the BBQ celebration after the event.
Friday, May 5th
Packet Pick Up
1015 NW 17th Ave, Portland, OR 97209
Noon – 5:00
Saturday, May 6th
PTC Mock Tri
Vancouver Lake Park –Eagle Picnic Shelter Area
6801 NW Lower River Rd. Vancouver, WA 98660
7:30 AM Last chance for packet pick up (closes at 8:15)
7:30 AM Transition opens
8:15 AM Clinics start
9:15 AM Transition Closes and MANDATORY Pre-event Safety Briefing
9:30 AM Event Start
11:00 AM BBQ and Celebration begins
(BBQ is included for all registered participants. Friends/family can
purchase extra tickets for $5.00 on the day of the event)